We have so much to share, please check back for an update to all we are doing this Fall.
Here are just a few things to nibble on:
- Lori Conley is now full time with Empower Youth. She and her husband Scott will be concentrating on building relationships with those we serve as well as those who serve with us. Please help us raise an admin budget to support them. Currently they are making this leap with only Scott’s income.
- Our first weekend food bags roll out next week! Our first packing for the season is Sunday.
- The ranch doesn’t even look like the same place and it’s less than 6 months since we received it as a donation from Community Savings Bank.
- Lowe’s has nearly finished Peachie’s Place, our packing barn. It’s beautiful!
- Over 1199 volunteer hours were sacrificially given to park cars at the ATP Western Southern Open to help us send more than 100 students to camp!
- Our Soil Series art classes for the Fall start this Saturday. They will run every Saturday from 10a-1p with guided art projects and continue til 6p with open art hours in our newly renovated art barn.
Help us put smiles on children’s faces this fall. Donate at https://empoweryouth.me/donate-now/ or volunteer with us! Sign your group up to volunteer at volunteer.empoweryouth.gmail.com